Sunday, April 26, 2009

Biz-to-the-y

I haven't blogged in awhile, because I have been more than a little preoccupied.  We are still trying to get our house done.  Its getting towards the end, so that's good, it's going to be a really good day when we get moved in.  

I really like "Sweetly Broken" by Jeremy Riddle right now

May 5th is shaping up to be a killer day, Mat Kearney and Future of Forestry (free song) are coming out with new cds.  It seems like I have been waiting 2 years for both of these bands to make some more great tunes.

Don't be that guy films is back at it and this is there new video

Parental lock is genius

I know this is last week's news, but Miss California should be Miss 
USA, she was definitely prettier and has morals (something I 
always wondered about with beauty queens).  I don't like being 
mean to people, but from what I know about this Perez hilton 
character, I think I have seen him somewhere before.

God is reminding me that trials are to remind me where my strength lies, and it's not in this tired body.

Well, keep on trucking reader's anonymous, I'm going to sleep in 4, 3, 2, and . . . .




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not anonymous but I am a reader.

p.s.-it took me reading your title out loud to understand. you're so ghetto.

Mark's Law said...

I was born that way