Monday, June 1, 2009

Moved

Let's see, last week we moved to our new house, after 5 months of nights and weekends worth of work.  It's not all the way done, but its mostly done.  Talk about a boatload of work, I'll have to post some pictures at some point.  Anyway my brother's and I new room is smaller than the old one, so I built a hanging bed this weekend to make more room.  It's pretty sweet.



I don't know why, but every time I get a haircut, it's interesting experience.  This last week I was getting a long overdue haircut.  I didn't think it was that bad, but I was informed by the "stylist" (I think), that I looked like a conehead and I had rat ears.  I'm not the best with compliments, but I pretty neither of those work.  I also wonder how old I'll be before they quit asking me what grade I'm in and where I am going to go to college.

  

No comments: