Sunday, July 5, 2009

The 4ourth

Went down to Florida for canoeing and fireworking with the family for the fourth.  I discovered that it is a lot easier to paddle a canoe by myself (I didn't push my fellow paddler out, there was only three of us, so I was the odd man out) and you don't want to ever step in detritus.  I got out of my boat to help my dad and brother tip their boat back over and I sunk 3 and a half feet into sucky (I think that's a word) mud.  The more I tried to get out, the further I sunk, kind of like quicksand (I immediately thought of Bear Grylls).  I almost lost my keens (yikes), I had to reach down and pull my feet out and then pull my shoes out.  Long story short, half my body was covered in black mud and my dad and brother didn't need my help.   Anyway canoeing in the springs is a lot of fun and it makes me want to get a boat real bad.

I found a new favorite web site and it's awesomely awkward.

These 2 blogs are what I too, maybe one day

Oh, Michael Jackson died,  btw I don't care what people say, I have very little respect for that man
I will miss Billy Mays though.  I watched a marathon of his show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that site is freaking hilarious.